Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Look at me I'm 2

Well Gage had his Birthday but now it's my turn and you better believe I worked it over. There weren't that many people here to night as the men and I mean G'pa Danny, G'pa Andy and uncle Shane were at a meeting, Aunt Rhonda had to work and Auntie Brooke has parent teacher conferences. G'ma Debbie, G'ma J, Aunt Maria, Logan and Jacob came over the evening. Cindy was here for only a few minutes but she headed out quickly as the fog was rolling in and didn't want to drive home on slippery roads. But last night I had supper with Auntie Deb, AJ, Abby and Averie and I got a good present from them. I want to send a special THANK YOU to Averie for the puppy as I sleep with it. Tonight I got some good presents also, G'ma and G'pa Deavers gave me a jewelry box and some barrettes which Auntie Maria let me do her hair with them. Auntie Maria gave me some some pretty ponies which are fun also, she even gave me some playdough which my brothers and I can not wait to get into. THANK YOU Cindy for the "Cool" PJ with the ice cream come on them.

2 comments:

Deb Hoffarth said...

I'm so sorry we missed it. The pics are adorable.

Deb Hoffarth said...

She looks so grown up in her dress with a barrette in her hair - how did that happen?