Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bunk Beds


Well the boys got bunk beds from G'pa and G'ma Schmidt as part of thier Christmas presents and we got them put together and set up last night. Let me tell you they love thier beds and I think Gretch is a little jealous though as her brothers can now get away from her. I don't know of to many kids that can say they helped build thier beds. They were quite the helpers to I might say, instead of an hour job it took a couple of hours as I had to track down either my tools or the screws to use.

See what I mean, my not so helpful helper.



Here are pics of the boys doing thier part to show that they helped out to make thier beds.
























Once it was all set up we put the mattresses on and made the beds. I should mention that Waylon help a little bit. He put the ladder together and the rails on the top bunk. If you look close at the top picture, the top bunk has Spiderman sheets which is Gages bed, the bottom bunk has Handy Manny sheets which is Gunnar's bed. Not bad for a girl and three little kids.

1 comment:

Deb Hoffarth said...

I love the work gloves!! Clearly those are necessary to putting together a bunkbed:D