Friday, May 2, 2008

Tring something new



WELCOME!!!

As if I don't have enough to do with my time as I work 2 jobs, have a family and now I am going to add this to my list of things to work on. But it will be worth it so that the family can see pics of the kids. Don't be expecting new pics every day or every week but I will do my best to keep pics new and let you know when I do something.

I got this idea from my friend Angela. This is how she and I keep up with pics, So I thought what better way for the family to keep up on the kids then this.

Here is a pic of the kids from just before christmas. The kids have changed some but this is the most recent I have all 3 of them that isn't still on my camera. I will have to get my memory card onto a CD then I will post more recent pics of the kids as they each have their own personallities now and it sure comes out in the picturs. I will post more soon hopefully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuties!!!!!!