Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not exactly your Girly Girl

Well who says just because you have girl means she needs to be all clean and cutsy. Here is what Gretchen looked like on Sunday morning for church.

This is Gretchen Saturday afternoon. Waylon and I went raking and haying for Danny. Gage went to his friends house to play while Gunnar and Gretchen came with Waylon and I to ride in the tractors. We had a good time, never mind the fact that I did have a minor break down. Once it got to windy to rake the 4 of us headed to the farm to get the part for to fix the break down. While Waylon and I were looking for the part, Gretchen was chasing a kitten around the shop and outside of the shop, which I might say is not the cleanist place in the world. There is grease, coal dust, wood shaving, even an oil filter to play with, and of course ash from Uncle Ryan's welding forge. I don't think I have ever seen Gretch have such a good time. Grampa Danny and Grandma Debbie were quite amazed to see thier Granddaughter in such a mess.
Of course this is Gretch Sunday evening, we had around 2 inches of rain Saturday night/morning.



No comments: