Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gage's 1st day of Preschool


Well the school year is here and guess who started this year. Gage started preschool which does not seem possible that he is old enough. It all started last night when at 11:30p last night Gage was still awake as he was so excited for school the next morning so who know exactly what time he went to sleep. All I can tell you is that I went to wake up Gage at 7:30a who would not budge until I said it was time to get up for school then he darted out of bed and was dressed in a flash. Around 8:20 we were out the door and on the way to school. He couldn't get to school fast enough. When Waylon and I left the school Gage was saying "Bye, see ya later" I was a good girl and didn't cry, but Gunnar on the other had was a little lost today with out his brother around. Then around 11:30a I went back for him. He was all excited about his day. His teacher told me about his first day and how she teared up when I left him there this morning. OH, did I neglect to say his Auntie Brooke is his teacher? Needless to say it was a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of him walking away is precious!